RATES

Rates per week

Le Pigeonnier, 2+ people

16 Januari 23 April 400,-
23 April 25 June  600,-
25 June 3 September  . 850,-
3 September 29 October 600,-
29 October 31 December 400,-
Final cleaning only once   50,-

Les Trois Toitures, 4-6 people

16 Januari 23 April 450,-
23 April 25 June 750,-
25 June 3 September 1.100,-
3 September 29 October 750,-
29 October 31 December 450,-
Final Cleaning only once   50,-

L' Embrassement, 6 people

16 Januari 23 April 500,-
23 April 25 June 800,-
25 June 3 September 1.200,-
3 September 29 October 800,-
29 October 31 December 500,-
Final cleaning only once   50,-

Linnenverhuur

Bedsheeting per persoon 12,50
Towelset per persoon   5,50

On request limited available:
- child's bed
- high-chair
- Play-pen
- paddling pool

Laundry, dog, firewood

There is a 7kg washing machine available in the basement of the Maison de Maître. During the weekends we use the machine for washing our linen. During weekdays the washing machine is also available for use by our guests. The price for doing your laundry is € 5 per wash, including biodegradable detergent.

We welcome your dog on our domain if there are no other dogs on the domain and if your dog does not cause any inconvenience to our other guests. That is why we would like to discuss the situation with you in advance. The additional cost for bringing a dog is € 35 per week.

During the early or late season, it can be nice to light the heater or fireplace. However the cost of heating are not included in the rent of the houses. For a wheelbarrow with chopped wood we ask a contribution of € 15

Deposit

Upon your arrival at Le Luquet, we will ask you for a deposit of € 250 per house. This deposit needs to be paid in cash. When there are no defects found at the end of the rental period, the deposit will also be returned to you in cash, minus the cleaning fee.

Travel insurance

We strongly recommend you to obtain a travel insurance and cancellation insurance. During your travel to Le Luquet and stay at Le Luquet we cannot accept any liability for possible damage or discomforts. During the rental period you are liable for the house as well as all goods belonging to the house. Also for the use of playground equipment, the swimming pool, the cave, the ruin, the source, and all other goods at Le Luquet you are always responsible, also for your children.

Payment condition

After your request for making a reservation you will receive an invoice for the rental period. The conditions of payment are as follows: within 10 days after the invoice date, 40% of the rental amount should be deposited in our bank account. This makes your booking definitive. The remaining 60% of the rental amount should be transferred to our bank account at least 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. When you book a house within 8 weeks before arrival, the total amount has to be paid at once. The total rent is always due before arrival to Le Luquet.